This stylish, renovated, all suite tropical resort is perfectly situated on the northwest coast and is ideal for families and great for couples.
Ravenala Attitude is surrounded by a lush tropical garden where a stream joins the lagoon in front of the hotel.
The hotel has been decorated elegantly with spacious stylish rooms, equipped with all the amenities you would need. The hotel has a wide range of facilities including 10 dining venues, each offering a different choice of cuisine, numerous sporting activities and a spa with a selection of massage and treatment options.
Discover not only a little corner of paradise but also an island and a country where all influences from here and abroad intermingle to become local specificity… also found in the decoration, behind the smiling faces of our Family Members and all along our culinary voyage.
Rooms are located on the ground, first or second floors of the resort offering pool or garden views from the balcony or terrace. With a very large 64m2 floor space offers an open plan bedroom and lounge area. Facilities include mini-bar, plasma TV, safe, tea & coffee facilities, and a full bathroom with bath and separate WC.Read More
Rooms are located on the ground, first or second floors of the resort offering ocean views from the balcony or terrace. These rooms are located within an adults only wing of the resort with a dedicated beach bar area. With a very large 64m2 floor space offers an open plan bedroom and lounge area. Facilities include mini-bar, plasma TV, safe, tea & coffee facilities, and a full bathroom with bath and separate WC.Read More
Rooms are located on the ground, first or second floors of the resort offering river or garden views from the balcony or terrace. With 102m2 of floor space the room offers and annex area open plan from the main room which can accommodate up to 3 children. Facilities include mini-bar, plasma TV, safe, tea & coffee facilities, and a full bathroom with bath and separate WC.Read More
The hotel offers guests an array of dining options for all palates in a variety of settings throughout the resort, from a variety of Mediterranean cuisine or traditional Mauritian spices to more leisurely tropical fare.
• Main Buffet - Extensive Theme Buffet
• Offering stunning view over the swimming pool. An extensive berakfast buffet is presented each morning including freshly baked breads and tropcial fruit displays. The evening ambiance is accentuated with diverse flavours from Asia to Europe
• Beachfront Restaurant - Beachfront A La Carte Restaurant
• This restaurant combines timeless cuisine with a beachfront location and features a wide selection of wines to accompany your meal
• Asian Restaurant - Authentic Asian Cuisine
• This sub section located alongside the Main Buffett offers Asian specialities
• Italian Restaurant - Italian highlights
• Located alongside the Main Buffett offering an array Italian specials
• Industrial Restaurant - Adults only
• A lively restaurant with a new and different concept in Mauritius
• Floating Restaurant - Adults only
• Floating Restaurant is located on the river
• Taba-J - Casual Poolside Dining
• Fancy a snack? Taba - J serves casual poolside dining includin gMauritian street food
• Sushi Bar - Adults only
• Serving delicious sushi. Only open for lunchRead More
• From 9:00 to 23:00
• Lunch from 12:30 to 17:00
• Afternoon tea from 16:00 to 17:00
• Coffee as from 7:00
• Piano bar from 18:30 to 21:00
Ō beach lounge
• From 10:00 to 23:00
• Lunch from 12:00 to 17:00
• From 16:00 to 00:00
• Tapas & "Sport bar"
• From 23:00 to 7:00
• Night club's bar
• Conference room's barRead More
All guests are welcomed and can keep in shape at our Sport Village where a choice of free land activities are offered.
• 2 fitness rooms
• 2 Cardio rooms (consisting of a cardio and gym sections)
• 1 floodlit tennis courts (equipment and practice balls free)
• Open Platform for Zumba and Aerobic
• Beach-volley court
• Pétanque pitch
• Table tennis facilities
• 1 pool of 1000sqm in two side by side pools and 1 children pool (40 cm deep) (Aquagym sessions are organized daily)
• Cnoe, stand up paddle, pedal boats, windsurfing, waterskiing
• Motorized water activities like banana ride and parasailing
• Small/big and game fishing
Some activities are at extra cost for all guests, even for the All-In, All-Out guests.Read More
The Spa Attitude care rituals are based on genuine natural elements of Mauritius: its soil, its sea, its sun and its plants.
• 10 individual massage rooms
• 2 double treatment rooms with private whirlpool bath
• 2 hydro therapy, 1 vichy shower, 1 beauty and hair salon
• hair and beauty salon
• 1 hammam (as from 16 years old)
• 1 sauna
• 1 relaxation lodge
(Open every day from 09:00 to 20:00)Read More
Family holidays with some adults only moments, what a bliss! At the mini club Ayo Le Dodo, your kids will enjoy safely their holiday, having fun with our caring and careful Family Members. Our special teenagers’ hideout, Teens Republic will provide, under discreet supervision, entertainment for the older ones.
Ayo Le dodo
For children from 3 to 12 years. Open every day from 09:00 to 23:00.
• Various fun activities
• Outdoor cinema
• Face painting
• Treasure hunt
• Cooking class
Our teenage guests’ hideout. Between 12 & 18 years old. Opening hours: from 09:00 to 23:00
• Entertainment programRead More
• Pool table
• TV room and video games
• Table Tennis
• Internet access
• Outdoor cinema