Pearle Beach Resort is on the west coast of Mauritius and offers good value for money, friendly service and comfortable rooms with lovely aquatic views. It boasts a lovely beach and delivers outstanding service in its 3-star category. Explore the surrounding area and take in a visit to the lovely village of Flic-en-Flac. Golf enthusiasts can enjoy playing a 18 rounds at the superb Tamarin Golf Club with its beautiful views.
Relax alongside the pool and enjoy all of the water sports on offer from scuba diving to snorkelling and a trip on a glass bottom boat.
Rooms boast fresh tropical decor and ensuite bathrooms and all have either a balcony or terrace.
The 32 Deluxe Superior rooms offer an exceptional view of the lagoon with a beautiful tropical garden in the foreground. Ground floor with terrace and 1st or 2nd floor with balcony. Decorated in soothing and relaxing shades of blue.Read More
The 20 Deluxe Garden View Rooms overlook the lush gardens or swimming pool. Ground floor rooms enjoy a terrace and 1st floor rooms have a balcony.
Our newly designed 12 Deluxe Club Rooms are tastefully decorated in warm colours and offer a wonderful view of the Ocean from a private furnished balcony. These rooms feature satellite TVs, minibars, writing desks and sofas in spacious living areas. Direct Sea view of the Ocean and of the lagoon. These are second floor rooms with with balcony.Read More
The CITRONEL bar is conveniently located between the pool and the beach. A hop and two steps from your deck chair are all you will need to quench your thirst with a cool drink or a cup of tea or coffee. To give in to your gourmet cravings, the bar offers appetizers, salads, pizzas or even dishes à la carte. Not to mention our afternoon pancakes!
- 10 am to 11 pm
- Pancakes from 4 to 5 pm
Our HORIZON restaurant has a seating capacity of 175 people and overlooks the beach with captivating views of the Indian Ocean. The high thatch roof and the beach at your fingertips give your meals a warm atmosphere and a well-deserved holiday feel. Guests who want a waterfront snack on the beach or by the pool will also enjoy our convenient beach service.
• Breakfast from 7:30 am to 10 am
• Lunch from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm
• Dinner from 7 pm to 9:30 pm
Restaurant dress code: We know that you are on holidays and wish you to feel at ease. Even so, out of respect for the other guests, casual smart dress is required during mealtime. For lunch, gentlemen should avoid wearing tank tops and sport shorts. Bermuda shorts are tolerated. For dinner, shorts, tank top and sandals are not allowed.Read More
Contemplating the ocean on the beach and feeling totally relaxed is already a wonderful plan for your holidays. For the enjoyment of young and old alike, the Pearle Beach Resort & Spa also provides a great deal of services, activities and facilities. Whether you choose water or land activities, sport or play activities, pampering or discovery activities, we will do our best to make your stay as enjoyable and memorable as possible.
• Swimming Pool
• 325 m² pool with a whirlpool bath and wading pool
• 25 m² wading pool
• Swimming pool access from 8 am to 6 pm
• Water Sports Centre
• Windsurfing, pedalo, kayaking, snorkelling
• Entertainment staff
• Organisation of activities such as beach volleyball, ping-pong, pétanque, water aerobics, beach soccer
• Various board games
• Fitness Room
• Open from 6 am to 8 pm
• Fitness and cardio training equipment
• Water Activities
• Deep sea fishing
• Water skiing
• Trips & Tours
• Speedboat outing
• Boat trip to Bénitiers Island
• Dolphin watching
• Glass bottom boat trip
• Land Activities
• Horseback riding, bike ride
• Event Facilities
• Flexible rooms for your meetings, receptions, cocktail parties, weddings, dance classes etc.
• ENIGMA room, maximum capacity of 200 people
• THE SECRET, maximum capacity of 24 people
• Classroom, U-shape or theatre style seating
• Audio equipment (microphone, amplifier, speakers, etc.)
• Video projector screen system
• WiFi connection
• Open from 8 am to 8 pmRead More
• Sauna and hammam
• Beauty parlour
• Facial and body treatments
• Activities for children aged 4 - 11 years
• Creative workshop (drawing, colouring, playdough, sculpture, pottery)
• DIY workshop
• Reading workshop
• Mauritius folk dance lesson, the "Sega"
• Creole language lesson
• Singing lesson and karaoke
• Cooking lesson
• Theatre class
• Beach games and sports (sand castles, beach volleyball etc.)
• Pool games and sports (water polo, swimming lessons etc.)
• Games and sports in the garden
• Scavenger hunt
• Slack line
• Competition kites
• Mini Olympics
• Visit of the petting farm and kid’s corner of Casela ParkRead More
• Babysitting service for children under 12 years